Have you noticed an unwanted bra bulge? Or have you noticed many of your shirts don’t fit right because of rolls in your back? Unfortunately, it can be difficult to lose the fat in this area through normal exercise and diet. Liposuction is an effective method for removing these fat bulges, lumps, and rolls in your back. Not only will liposuction help remove these excess fat deposits, but through liposculpting, you can get the body contour and curves you want.
How is Back Liposuction Performed?
During a liposuction procedure for the back, the doctor inserts a cannula under the skin and into the fat tissue to be removed. The cannula is moved to help break apart fat cells, and the cannula contains a hollow metal tube to suction up the fat.
At Apex Medical Spa, we use vibration-supported liposuction. During this type of liposuction, the cannula is moved in a fast vibrational mode which helps to microscopically cut and remove fat tissue. The benefit of this method is that less force and effort is needed to move the cannula, and therefore, the doctor can work with higher precision.
Different Areas of the Back that Can Be Treated with Liposuction
There are different areas of the back the can be treated with liposuction. Let’s take a look at them.
- Infra Scapular Fat (Back Rolls): This accumulation of fat is located below the shoulder blades but above the waist. It’s just below the bra line. A tight bra can make this bulge more noticeable.
- Posterior Waist Fat (Love Handles): This accumulation of fat is located below the shoulder blades but above the waist. It’s just below the bra line. A tight bra can make this bulge more noticeable.
- Posterior Waist Fat (Love Handles): This area is a commonly treated area for liposuction. Love handles affect your torso’s overall appearance and shape. If you desire a better contoured torso, treating this area in combination with the abdomen may be the right approach for you.
- Dorsocervical Fat Pad (Buffalo Hump): This collection of excess fat is located between the shoulders where the neck meets the back.
- Posterior Axillary Fat: This fat is located at the back of the underarm/armpit. The bulge can often be noticed when wearing tank tops or sleeveless shirts. If you get this area treated, you may also want to consider liposuction in your upper arms as well.
Las Vegas Liposuction
If you are looking for a Las Vegas liposuction procedure, contact Apex Medical Spa! We offer liposuction, liposculpting, and a wide range of skin rejuvenation treatments. Our goal is to get you the results you desire and help you feel more confident about your appearance.